Since 2014 we’ve been working with Key Kegs, a recyclable and reusable wine storage solution. 30 litres in size the kegs are a more ethical way to offer better wines at a better price. By only sourcing from quality artisanal producers and makers with strong environmental credentials.
- Being Lighter than bottles, so less fuel needed for transport.
- Less packaging waste without a pre-printed label & extra cardboard boxes.
- Less energy used without the need for time and equipment heavy bottling requirements.
- Stored in our temperature controlled warehouse in Brunswick.
- Fresh early drinking wines taste absolutely banging out of keg.
HOW DOES IT BENEFIT YOU?
- By being better wine for the money. The winemakers are award winning, accolade heavy local legends. Not produced in factories by large corporations with fabricated wine ‘brands’.
- From sustainably or organically farmed vineyards and made by locals. It keeps money in the local economy and supports our farmers, growers & makers.
- If you bring your bottle into 125 Lygon St, Brunswick East, 3056 and would like a refill, we will take $2 off your bill*
You must refill your bottle for the $2 discount, you do not get the discount for returned bottles (You can put those in your recycling bin). We do not accept unlabelled litre bottles for the Discount*